We want you to know that we’re not going anywhere, because at its core, our credit union is not a building or a business, its people unified for a common goal of financial well-being.
We’re always here for you.
These are difficult times for everyone, and we know that some of your biggest payments are due soon. If you’ve been economically impacted by this pandemic and are concerned about your bills, our staff is dedicated to working with and helping you through these uncertain times. Now, more than ever, we are here to support our members.
Call us, let’s talk – we’re here to help you through this challenging time.
- Accounts (918) 246-7833
- Wires & ACH (918) 246-7835
- Consumer Loans (918) 246-7888
- Business Loans (918) 246-7834
- Home Loans (918) 633-6056
Government action that may impact you.
The CARES Act was recently signed into law and includes several provisions aimed at helping Americans stay engaged in the economy through the month of April and help you with your bills. Here are some highlights that may directly impact you:
- Stimulus payments: Most Americans are eligible to receive a stimulus payment from the government in the next few weeks. These payments are based on your most recent tax filing. Members who are receiving Social Security retirement and disability payments will also receive a stimulus payment. To learn more about these payments and to see if you’re eligible, click here.
- Unemployment Payments: If you file for unemployment benefits, you can expect an extra $600 per week on top of your normal unemployment benefit for the next 4 months as a result of the CARES Act. The unemployment benefit time period has been increased to 39 weeks.
If you want to learn more about COVID-19, visit the CDC’s resource center or the Oklahoma State Department of Health website. Please take care of yourself and those around you and do not hesitate to contact us for any assistance.
Small Business owners are also eligible for financial assistance through the CARES Act with the Paycheck Protection Program. This nearly $350-billion program is intendend to provide eight weeks of cash-flow assistance through 100 percent federally guaranteed loans.
Local Assistance Available in Sand Springs
Sand Springs Community Services can provide temporary assistance to persons in a crisis situation. You can reach out to them at (918) 245-5183. They are located in the Old Central Elementary School Building (114 W. 4th). Please call before stopping by as they have limited hours to protect the health and safety of volunteers and community members seeking assistance.